Tuesday 9 November 2010

Convention 2010

Hi All,

It had been decided within our 'Team', that we would all make a card, 3D item and a tag for each other. So as promised here are my efforts. I must say.....I got a bit carried away when making 3D items.........got no complaints though LOL!!

There were acetate templates to easily identify the size of block required when using the clear mounted stamps sets

My card was using the stamp set 'Growing Green'. I can count, and I know there are more cards here than required for just our team!!

Infact there's over 100; as I produced the same design for my general swaps with other demonstrators
This is my tag......it's using the 'Friendly Words' wheel and the gorgeous new colours of Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight along with Crumb Cake

A little extra 3D goodie............it's an extended pillow box, which can be hung from the door handle.....(I'm thinking of making a Christmas version) as who doesn't like chocolate treats on Christmas morning!
It's using gorgeous Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the Vintage Vogue stamp set, the leaves are made from the bird punch


This was really the 3D item I started off with 1st..........before getting carried away.....LOL!!

I wanted to make something different, that would be individual, useful and be a reminder of Convention, for most of our Team, it was our 1st experience of such an outstanding event.

They are memo holders, (made from Maple), I drilled out the centre, so that their initial and the words 'Convention 2010' could be inserted.

Not many of my friends know that I have dabbled in wood turning, (infact it's been over 2 years since I made anything.....and you know what............it felt good to play again)

I of course, thought it didn't include enough of the SU products.......so I made these box bags for them to go in. The bases of a few of the memo holders were too large for a 12" x 12" piece of DSP to go round, so I add an acetate panel to allow enough coverage and then a scalloped piece to cover the join

Hope you've enjoyed popping by to take a look..........I'll be back again tomorrow with the fabulous swaps I received from the rest of our team.

Remember, if you'd like to become a demonstrator and experience some of the friendship, creativity and laughter Stampin' Up can bring, then why not contact me

Jane x









No comments:

Post a Comment