Friday 19 November 2010

Convention 2010 - Team Swaps

Hi All,

Finally, I've got around to photographing our 'Team 'Swaps. We each made a card, tag and 3D item and boy.........who'd have thought we could be so diverse in our creations.

From note books, mini albums, toiletries and chocolates..........even a Christmas wall hanging........I am amazed at the wonderful gifts I've received, I love each and every item.

I belong to such a wonderful and special group of people..........who all have one thing in common; we love to laugh, create (well that's technically 2 reasons!!), but most of all I value the friendship it has created between us, that I know will last and mature..........Thanks 'Team' it's great to have friends like you...........

Happy Crafting

Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment