Friday 8 October 2010

Weekend of Weddings!!

Hi All,

My husband's nephew is getting married tomorrow...........I know I'm safe in posting a picture of his card and gift today, as he doesn't know of my blog!

It's using retired stock..........'Mr & Mrs' stamp set, the gorgeous 'Bride and Groom' DSP, even the pearls are from the retired 'Pretties Kit'!!

The clock has been made by my husband........I should have given him sizes, because I have had to let in a 1/2" strip of cardstock to the base of the box and cleverly hid the evidence under the ribbon!!
Here's to Phil and Connie, I wish them every happiness as they start their new life in New York together
Jane x

1 comment:

  1. yes its me again, your no 1 commenter is that a real word? lets see mmm !your nephew is a very lucky guy, gorgeous creations from you and hubby xxx

    ReplyDelete