Wednesday 6 October 2010

Straight from the 'New' Catalogue

Hi All,

Have you had a chance to gander at the new catalogue yet?
Such gorgeous things to tempt.......not just you, but me as well........LOL
To view on line......just click the image on my side bar; or contact me to either borrow or order your own copy.

I think this is by far, the best catalogue they have produced..........not only to inspire your imagination for what you can create - but even if you can't come up with anything of your own, then why not CASE (Copy And Share Everything) just like I've done.
You'll find it on page 70.

It's not a card I would have gone for before, normally I don't like ripped edges.........but I'm impressed with the outcome and like the simplicity of it.
It is of course adapted from the original, I'm still waiting for my supplies to arrive (please hurry Mr UPS man)

Happy Crafting

Jane x

1 comment: