Sunday 10 October 2010

Congatulations!!

Hi All,

I told you it was a weekend of celebrations.
My dear friend Careen got married to Mark on Saturday; I knew the bridesmaids were going to be in a mixture blues, so here's the card and gift card holder I made for them.


It was truely a joyous occasion.............the sun was shinning upon them

...........and the young bridesmaids simply adorable. Here they are playing with the confetti outside the reception.

It was made even more special at the reception, as they had a live web link to Careen's family in the Philippines.............so they also could feel part of the celebrations

She didn't let on to them at the beginning, but........we were viewing them on an 8' x 8' screen (just incase they hid themselves away!!)
A memorable day, I thank them for allowing me to be a part of it
Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment