Saturday 5 March 2011

Training Swaps

Hi All,

This is the card I made for my general swap at the Fareham training last week. I cased myself; ('Thank You' card I made for orders in January), I just added the little heart and gem

For the 'Team Swap' I based the card on one of my last month's workshop.
A simple design which could be advanced for the more skilled crafter. I just love the 'Vintage Vogue' stamp set, and adore the richness of the Razzzleberry

Lastly, I decided to have a little fun with punching out, and made each team member a door hanger with an Easter theme as it is fast approaching

The heart shaped sweet treat cup hold about a dozen micro eggs and can be accessed through the perforations on the back of the card. It was so fun to create and really easy to put together
Happy Crafting
Jane x

2 comments:

  1. mm those little eggs are tempting me,lol, love the project x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the projects Jane.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete