Tuesday 1 March 2011

Crafting Fun!!

Hi All,

Well what a fabulous end to half-term I've had!!

I left Hubby in charge and I just got to go to Stamping Up's regional training in Fareham; meeting lots of 'like minded' people who just love to craft......stamp.......and generally have a great time swapping ideas!!

There are going to be some fabulous things ahead...........(which can't be seen till April).......so stay tuned!

Being part of the 'Stamping Up' family, is more than just crafting.
I belong to such a wonderful team and have made so many new friends; get togethers are a bonus, and always such fun.........of course.......we always make sure to craft in between the laughter!!
If you'd like to experience the friendship and support; then why not join the team and find out for yourself. Just drop me a line, I'd be happy to help.

Anyway.......back to business, I will show you the swaps I received from my other team members later in the week........but..........we are uploading them on our own 'downline blog' first, so I don't wish to spoil the surprise for those who couldn't make the training.

On Monday, I met up with some more of my 'Crafting Buddies' and we made some 'Vintage Vogue' cards in a collapsible box. The box came from Jenny's Extravaganza last year; it is such a great box to do, if you wish to send it through the post.

They are relatively simple cards, 9.5 cm x 9.5cm..........

.....with maybe a gem or two thrown in for that extra sparkle

This one maybe a tad trickier to do; it requires masking and the use of stamp-a-ma-jig

.......but I thought it was apt, as I've spent so much time crafting with friends this weekend!
'Thank You' for dropping by, happy crafting
Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment