Saturday 25 July 2009

Teacher's card

Well, sorry I've been AWOL for a while, but I'm back now.
Today, I'll add on a few posts to make up for it.

I've been trying to organise myself without much luck!!
It all started off on the last day of term; my younger son was leaving primary school. As usual, I'm prepared, (not), I'd made cakes the day before, for the party afterwards and plenty more for the looming 'Funday', realising at the last minute that, although I'd sorted out a gift for his teacher, I hadn't made a card!!
So that morning I threw this one together!! (I was quite pleased with the result - it actually looks like him - although the photography has something to be desired)

Recipe

Cardstock: Close to Cocoa
Really Rust
Whisper White

Stamp Set: All in the Family

Wheel : Nursery Letters

Every time I always ask "why do I leave it 'till the last minute!!"

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment