Saturday 25 July 2009

Christmas Class

Due to my darling husband, arranging to meet a client, I couldn't attend my usual Tuesday morning craft class; with the very talented Jenny Moor. I did however arrange delivery, so that I could complete it at home. Visit (Stamping Moments) to view the original.

It comprises of a bag, slider and z fold card

It does however, lack the large snowflakes (as I don't have this set - so I substituted them with two smaller, odd stamps that I have - these are from 'Snow Flurries' and 'Occasionally')


For the next 2 cards, I got the idea from Dawn Griffiths.


This one uses the plastic bag technique. When you pull on the tab a slider comes out top and bottom at the same time.
I have used the'Lovely as a Tree' set.


The second card (was immensely difficult to photograph) not only was the image covered in 'dazzling diamonds', but it is mounted on acetate. I have added a piece of Not Quite Navy so that the images would show up.

I stamped the snow flakes in White Stazon, and coloured the windows etc to make it look like light was escaping from within, before stamping Versa Mark over the whole thing, then adding heat and stick powder and finally finishing off with dazzling diamonds.

Happy crafting
Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment