Saturday 11 June 2011

OOps!!

Hi All,

The 'good news'................

I had a fab time today,crafting..........it was part of an all day 'hen party', all of the group apart from one were non crafters.
They all produced a scrapbook...........it had a basic layout in which they could change the page designs as they wished, and boy they didn't disappoint..........it was great to see how creative they were; each of them created something special to keep and they were all very different.

Now the 'bad news'...............

I know I promised you pictures of this project............well, I could have shown you...............if only I'd taken my camera!!
I'm so sorry; but as Jill helped me out today, and with the overall design.......I let her keep the scrapbook. Hopefully, one of the girls will forward the pictures for me to share them with you.

I am planning on making one for myself, so, if it rains as forecast tomorrow........I'll try and reproduce it.

Hope I can be forgiven, better start my rain dance!!

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment