Monday 6 June 2011

Fancy Folds

Hi All,

Today I'm meeting with my 'Buddies' again..........they wanted me to come up with a few fancy fold cards and even gave me a variety of stamp sets to use...........I must remember to to stick to one stamp set in future..............less to lug about......LOL!!
I've chosen one colour scheme though Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive and used some much loved and cherish retired papers.

The 1st card is a flip or twist card using Nature's Walk..............it's basic stamping with a masking technique and spritzing effect. This is probably my favourite one of the 3..........what do you think?

The 2nd is a shadow box card using flight of the butterfly, pocket silhouettes and the Sanded background stamp. The butterflies have been embossed with clear embossing powder (although it's not showing up very well in the photo)

And lastly, an explosion or centre diamond card. Stamped with Simply Said and decorated with butterflies (Beautiful Wings embosslits die)



Thanks for dropping on by, I'm off to meet my 'Buddies' now

Cheerio


Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment