Wednesday 22 September 2010

Christmas Stamp Day

Hi All,

Yes......I know it's only September........but Christmas preparations need to start early, if you wish to create your own little personal gifts for friends and family.
A short while ago, Val and I put on a stamp day with a 'Christmas theme' (sorry it's taken it's time to make it to 'Blog Land', but I've been busy, busy, busy!!)

This was the table settings, everyone received a reindeer tissue box and of course some chocolate.......as you know,all crafter's need chocolate!!

There was a small display of Christmas ideas, and an area for the participants to show off their own crafting projects, with a stamp set as the prize..........Pam won the 'People's choice' (sorry I don't have a picture to show you, but it was a small handbag size wallet containing a notebook, diary and pencil.

This is a close up of the Christmas banner I made........it was a bit difficult to photograph as it's so long, (you can get 3 pendants out of a piece of A4 cardstock).

These were Val's projects using the 'Silent Night ' stamp set

These are my projects..............3 vanilla 'T' lights in a gift box, Ooh they smelled so lovely........

a 'Dasher' gift card holder.............

and another 'Dasher' this time a little wallet holding a pack of sweets

It was a super day, a 'BIG THANK YOU' to all of you that came and took part, helped with the catering, preparations in setting up and clearing away.
Some of the participants had little crafting experience, but the finished projects looked stunning. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did, I hope they found the demonstrations on brayering, embossing and mounting stamp sets useful and informative.
Happy Crafting
Jane x





No comments:

Post a Comment