Thursday 1 April 2010

New Mini Catalogue is HERE !!

Hi All,

That's right, the new mini catalogue is up and running, right through until the end of September. So, I've plenty of time to tempt you with some wonderful goodies.

I think my favourite, favourite set, (if you have to pick one - it's so hard to do.....LOL) has to be the 'Vintage Vogue'. This 3" x 3" card I made as a swap for the training day in Reading.


It can also be incorporated with the matching wheel.

These next 3 items were a joint effort - at training we were set a challenge, to come up with a gift for a hostess and a make and take, in 45 mins along with itemizing everything; from a given set of products. It was amazing how all the ideas from each group were so different. (Hi, to all that were there and Happy Easter)

This was our make and take

A card for the hostess.........

and a triangle box (or as i like to call it - a cheese box!!) to give with some added goodies

Perhaps, you now have an idea as to why I love this set so much, it's so versatile!
I'll try and pop back later, with some more teasers.......
'Till then,
Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment