Monday 1 February 2010

Quickie Birthday Card!

Hi All,



I'm on a mission today; probably because I feel guilty about spending Saturday at Jenny's and Jo's fabulous stamping extravaganza. It was so fun!!

So far I've:-


  • sorted the washing

  • dishwasher

  • mended a pair of school trousers - otherwise my son may have revealed more of himself than he wished to!

  • defrosted the fridge

  • hoovered through downstairs

and now I'm just going to sort out my craft storage, whilst waiting for the UPs man to arrive - got to find room for it somewhere..LOL!!


Hence it's just a quickie birthday card, made in 5 minutes flat.


The candles are from Queue UP (level 3 hostess set), and words from Whimsical Words (Sale-a-bration set). You can get this free when you place an order over £45 until the end of February.




Must get it in the post.


Happy Crafting


Jane x


2 comments: