Friday 7 September 2012

Training Swap

Hi All,

I went to Reading last weekend for a training session and this is a tag I made as a swap. It's using the Creative Elements stamp set


I wasn't sure about this set..........but I'm loving it right now......also, I wasn't a fan of tearing the cardstock before, but the end result has grown on me. What do you think?

Sorry for not posting, things have been so hectic around here since coming back from holiday. 
Not only because SU has launched it's retired list and Seasonal Catalogue, but home life too. 

I've finally got a new cooker..........yippee, no more camp food!..........but, the washing machine's now died; so I'm hastily trying to dry the carpet out before a new one arrives tomorrow..........(it's a close competition for third place.......fridge v tumble drier........I wonder which will win!)

Hubbie's taken on the school run this morning and is out all day, so I'm hoping to sneak in some crafting ; )
Must dash and get the chores done first!

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment