Sunday 29 July 2012

Punched Flowers

Hi All,

It's been a hectic month..........time's flown by!
My back's not been brilliant lately; so when it allows, I'm doing crafty bits and pieces. I just love the various flower dies for the 'Big Shot'..........don't you? 
I've just realised I haven't shown you a project I made last year! 
It's based on a picture from the main SU catalogue. Hubby made a simple wooden frame which we covered in hessian before attaching the various flowers; altering their looks by using several different types of brads and buttons for their centres. It now hangs on the wall in my dinning room above my work space.


Here's a card I made last week..........very plain and simple.........you can just about see the embossed lines made using the score board


................and lastly,
........the 'Statement of the Heart'........


...........in which I hope I live up to...............I'll have to ask my 'Buddies'; who are coming round tomorrow (don't worry, I have made room for you round my table!!)

I cut a piece of mount board into a heart shape, before adding the decorative floral  edge


Hope you've enjoyed dropping by...............Happy Crafting!

Jane

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jane these projects are amazing!! I have been looking for something handmade to add to my craft room and the statement of the heart would be perfect! Thanks for the inspiration :o) xx

    ReplyDelete