Tuesday 26 June 2012

Same Set - Altered

Hi All,

I don't know about you..............but sometimes, I find it hard to think of making the most from a stamp set. 
so I chose 'Love and Sympathy' as an example


First using it in a classic style; with River Rock, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla. I stamped the front sentiment with a slight shadow in the lighter colour to help give more depth (sorry the photo isn't showing this)


Next, I used the same flower but added Cherry Cobbler as extra colour. The flower image was created by using the marker pens to ink up the stamp. It's still stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock, but I brayered So Saffron around the image to soften the edges


Then layered it onto only a small piece of Artichoke in one corner, adding ribbon and brads.

A totally different feel, don't you think?

Thanks for looking

Jane x

1 comment: