Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hi All,

It's May already, and there's so much to tell you!

Firstly...........would you like to become a demonstrator for only £99?

Stampin' Up has come up with a brand 'NEW' and new revised Starter Kit. 
It's perfect opportunity, even if you have already have a fair bit of Stampin Up stash and don't want to duplicate products - because 
  • You get to CHOOSE EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN IT!!
  • Just select £130 worth of products for only £99 
  • Plus you also get business supplies (worth £45) included too!! 
  • FREE DELIVERY 

And as if  that's not enough...........IF YOU SIGN UP IN MAY you also get a FREE PASS worth £149 to attend CONVENTION in Mainz Germany, in November 2012.  



Secondly.............the 'NEW' Summer Mini Catalogue is out and products are available until 31st August.

If you wish to browse, just click on the picture in my side bar


It contains some fabulous stuff..........framelitis, embosslits, stamps of course and so much more, just take a peek. 
My most favourite thing is..........if I had to choose one thing.........is............Ooh..........it's so difficult.........BUT...........it has to be THIS fabulous tool. 


No............it's not the gorgeous papers...........it's the 'plastic bit' underneath!
I'm just 'Loving it!!'


Click below and discover why I'm so HAPPY!


That's all from me now, I'm worn out with all the excitement!
If you need any help with any of the above, just drop me a line

Jane x 





No comments:

Post a Comment