Monday 17 October 2011

Christmas Day in October?

Hi All,

I know it's been so long since I last blogged anything, sorry............to much on my plate, (being computer illiterate makes blogging a long long task). I still can't get the new catalogue to appear on the screen or this months offer of free ink and card stock in the 'new' in colours if you sign up as a demonstrator in October. Never mind, I'm at a team meeting on Thursday, so will try and get help then!

Anyway, even though you haven't heard from me in a while..........I've still been crafting!

Here's the project I made on Saturday, when my up-liner Val and I ran a Christmas themed day.

A box (based on one by Jenny Moors) using the Serene Snowflakes stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and vanilla
It contained 4 cards, ranging from plain and simple...........


...............to a little more involved.


The tree (from Lovely as a Tree) is inked all over in Old Olive first, then finishing off with a Chocolate Chip marker for the trunk before stamping the image. Of course, the addition of Dazzling Diamonds for Christmas is a must............usually, I've more glitter on me than the projects!!

In this card I've used a wheel for the background, the stamp sets are Welcome Christmas and Curly Cute

To finish, the more complicated card out of the 4.


I got the ladies to use the 'Big Shot' for embossing and die cutting.


I love how you can simply change the look of a card, just by altering the way you place the card stock in the machine........don't you?


A great day, thank you to all that came.........I did take my camera, but forgot to take any pictures of the day!!


Enjoy your crafting, thanks for poppin' on by


Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,

    Georgous projects, and I really love the colours.

    xx

    ReplyDelete