Sunday 11 September 2011

Say 'Hello'

Hi All,

It's so sad when we have to say goodbye to stamp sets and products from the catalogue, but soon you'll be able to 'touch and play' with some lovely 'NEW' products too!

Being a Demonstrator allows you to get your hands on some of the new products a month early. I just love the new border punch and 'in colours'. I've a feeling you'll be seeing me use these a lot in the future.

A very simple design, the 1/8th taffeta ribbon fits through the border perfectly.



This one's slightly more complicated, I cut the border into a frame shape. Have you spotted the new stamp sets yet?


Happy stamping,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,

    They look lovely, just sent off an order
    so I can't wait to get my catalogue.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ribbon through the border Jane, stunning!

    ReplyDelete