Saturday 23 April 2011

Simple Men's Cards

Hi All,

I've a free and peaceful moment.
I've finished work and gardening for today..........the boys are watching Dr. Who! Yippee..........why isn't it on for 2 hours, I ask myself?!

Never mind, here are the photo's I promised you ages ago.........and there goes the phone!! (It's my sister seen what's on the TV and she knows I'll be free.....LOL!!)

It's done in Baja Breeze and soft suede. The patchwork effect is made by punching out squares of DSP, daubing the edges and then sticking to plain paper before cutting out with the 'top note' die



And there's a couple I made with retired supplies. These I made as above and then put through the big shot with a textured plate.



A very quick and simple boat.........but I just love how we can now add the texture to our designs, don't you?



Thanks for persevering, enjoy the Easter break



Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment