Friday 3 December 2010

Consider it Cased!

Hi All,

Last Tuesday I attended a class at Jenny Moors.......let me tell you.......she is one talented lady and I'm so lucky to be a member of her team. This is the box we made........it's really quick and easy to make. (If you'd like the instructions to make one, just click here, and you'll be able to see some of her other amazing projects as well).

I'm a little bit behind with Christmas preparations.............can you believe it, I haven't even made my own Christmas cards yet!! But these boxes are just so adorable...........I just couldn't concentrate on card designs; until I'd made some more. What do you think? Cute or what?

I don't think I'll ever get tired of Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.

The paper is 'Jolly Holiday' and the tags from the 'Delightful Decorations' stamp set.
These will definitely help with my packaging problems.
Happy Crafting
Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours Jane - you did a great job there.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete