Friday 7 May 2010

Happy Anniversary - Dear Hubbie!!

Hi All,

Well today I've been married for 27 years; can't believe it, doesn't time fly!!
I thought I'd better make him a little something........and as my 'UPS' delivery of 'Melon Mambo' arrived yesterday..........need I say more, I just had to use it, LOL!!



The bag is made out of black 12" x 12" and the gorgeous 'Melon Mambo'. I decorated it using the 'I {Heart} Hearts' stamp set and platinum shimmer paint. It houses a favourite tipple of his.

This is the inside of his card/chocolate bar cover. I punched out the hearts and stamped the shimmer paint hearts on the black C/S underneath. The sentiment is from 'Love You Much'
stamp set.

And matching tag.....of course!
I can't believe how well the shimmer paint worked; clearly showing the ornate design of this stamp.

Give it a try,

Happy Crafting,

Jane x

1 comment: