Tuesday 29 September 2009

Wow, What A Night!!

GOOD MORNING LADIES

and thank you so much, for such lovely evening last night. I hope you enjoyed it, as much as I did.

I have a few individuals to mention, because without them, I'm sure it wouldn't have been such a success.

Firstly Pam, who invited some of her church group to a craft night - with a difference. She was interested in making as many different items as possible, either for a 'Shoe Box Appeal' or things that could be sold to raise money towards helping post the boxes over seas.

Secondly, a BIG THANK YOU to my upliner Val and my downliner Di, who I roped in to help........well you did offer girls!!

It was actually my first 'live demo/workshop' - I was a bit daunted, as I wasn't expecting 18 of you lovely ladies, when Pam first approached me!!

These are some of the ideas I put forward. We actually split into 3 groups. Val's group made magnets, pocket calendars and book marks. Di's made a pizza box with 4 cards and I covered bag-a-lopes, cheese boxes, sour cream containers and a no cutting box.
I'm off to sort out all my stuff, it just got dumped on the dinning room table, when I got back last night!!
Happy crafting
Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment